A 100% Canadian innovator in the Quantum Communication space, founded in Ottawa in 2018, Quantropi is bound to be the standard for next-generation cybersecurity – forever unbreakable, no matter what. Our patented technology expresses quantum mechanics algorithmically to encrypt data in transit — without requiring the processing power of a quantum computer. This unique capability makes ours the first company in the world to offer true, secure transport of quantum keys over today’s Internet, allowing users to exchange quantum-encrypted data using their own existing platforms.
Quantropi is looking for a Market Research Analyst who wants to be part of a disruptive technology company and is interested in growing, learning, and building their skills within the organization to support our growing needs. Come join us in realizing our vision to be the global standard for Quantum Secure Communications.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Maintain an awareness of our competitors and the industry and provide regular market feedback and recommendations to management
- Collect data on competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences
- Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties research and implement best practices
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Understanding implication of cybersecurity breach.
- Background knowledge/interest (Preferred): Cybersecurity, Encryption, Cryptocurrency.
- Exceptional knowledge of MS office (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Acumen of web analytics٫ search engines٫ and business research tools
- Adequate knowledge of CRM tools.
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- College diploma or University degree
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and equity sharing plan
- Paid vacation and health spending account
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Hybrid work arrangements including flexible hours with an emphasis on work-life balance
- Dynamic start-up environment with direct impact to business success
- State-of-the-art infrastructure with best-in-class tools
- Modern office environment featuring digital illustrations, art murals, as well as well as an apparel line designed by Quantropi’s Creative Emissary and renowned digital artist EEPMON
- Great teammates, and a fun, engaging culture!
Quantropi is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All aspects of employment including, namely, the decision to hire or promote will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected under federal, provincial, or local law. Quantropi will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. If you need assistance or accommodation, please contact us.